LIGHTING TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With this Lighting Text, İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. ŞTİ. (“Company”) as specified in this information text by the Company within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (“Law”) numbered 6698 (“Law”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be followed in Fulfilling the Lighting Obligation; It is aimed to provide you with information within the scope of the fact that it can be processed limited to the specified purposes and can be transferred to the following persons in the country and abroad.
Notification as a data controller
İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. Sti. In accordance with the KVKK numbered 6698 and as the Data Controller, your personal data within the framework explained on this page; it will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to third parties where it is permitted by legislation, and can be processed in the ways listed in KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed
In accordance with KVKK numbered 6698, İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. Sti. Your personal data that you share with you can be processed by us as a subject subject to any kind of processing performed on the data by obtaining, saving, storing, changing, rearranging it, in whole or in part, automatically or on condition that it is part of any data recording system. Any transaction performed on data within the scope of KVKK is accepted as “processing of personal data”.
The purposes and legal reasons of the processing of your personal data
Personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- Regulation on Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, published in RG 29457 dated 26.08.2015, prepared on the basis of these regulations, with the Law No. 6563 on Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6502, RG dated 27.11.2014 and numbered 29188. To record identity, address and other necessary information for determining the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in;
- Arranging all the records and documents that will be the basis for payment systems, electronic contracts or paper media, which are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
How your personal data is collected
- In accordance with the data given by our customers who process on the x site, their consent and the provisions of the legislation, İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. Sti. processed by.
- In the form of location data, users’ preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, browsing time and details, location data;
- Through our channels such as our sales and marketing department employees, agents, dealers, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbal, written or electronic media;
- Also, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media used indirectly from different channels, used for websites, campaigns and similar purposes, e-newsletter reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases, social media platforms (Facebook, It can be processed and collected from profiles and data open to sharing from social networking sites such as Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc.).
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data, İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. Sti. It will be kept confidential in accordance with the 12th article of KVKK in the database and systems located at the web site; Except for legal obligations and regulations stated in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way.
İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. ŞTİ., Preventing unauthorized access by unauthorized persons, preventing the unauthorized processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, the systems and databases of your personal data; It is obliged to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management in order to ensure its preservation. f it is learned that the personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be reported immediately to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulations and in writing.
Keeping personal data up to date and accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of KVKK, İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. ŞTİ. Has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for Brand Watches to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our Customers must share their correct and updated data or update them via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVKK No. 6698
Article 11 of KVKK numbered 6698 came into force on October 7, 2016, and the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. Sti. By referring to (data officer) about himself;
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- If the personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion and destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data, it has the right to demand the removal of the damage.
İNCİLER ENDÜSTRİYEL MAKİNE TİC. VE SAN. LTD. Sti. When the legal infrastructure is provided, the Data Responsible Representative to be appointed by the company will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is located.
Personal Data Owners may direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
Phone: 0 264 276 7737